[IP] graphing BS on the web

I have been a member of the pumpers.org for the past 6 months.   I have
been learning so much from this community.  I am a teaching registered
nurse and am going for my Certified Diabetes Educator so being around
you all has been great for me so that I have been able to help others
and better understand diabetes.

I would like to write to the group about a web site for people with
diabetes called myhealthchannel.com.  I have been waiting to introduce
the site because I wanted the graphs up, I remember people writting in
about graphs a couple of months ago and how important they are.  I hope
the site will help people manage blood sugars etc.  You can manally
enter BS into the site or upload most meters.  Then the site graphs,(bar
graphs and pie) your results.  You can print them off.  The site will
also track and trend other medical information.  I have graves disease
and have been using the site for this.  The site is FREE.
Anyway, visit the site Myhealthchannel.com  it is free, you just need
the internet explorer browser and some tools that you can downoad from
the site.  You can email me direct with suggestions, comments etc. The
capability to upload pumps is a future plan.  Let me know what you
think.  Hope it is okay that I introduce this to the group.
Best Regards,