RE: [IP] I still don't like pumping

Sue (dalgal) wrote:

<<RoseLea said she holds her breath when she inserts a sil/tender! Well, I
still close my eyes and look the other way when I push the sof-serter
button. That's why I wonder if I'll have the courage to insert a sil. >>

And, I had to count "one, two, three" before giving shots on MDI (and I've
been insulin-dependent for 37 years!).  Guess we all just need our own
methods for handling poking ourselves.  ;o)