Re: [IP] Re: Alaska pumpers

Debbie, glad to hear Alaska is a pumping place.

There was at least on other kid pumper in Alaska this summer.  My kid, 13,
and I backpacked all over lower part of Alaska.  Enjoyed every minute of it,
well almost, the Chilkoot trail (sp?) is killer, and the pump worked great.
More over, gave us the freedom and nerve to try it.

 4th of July in Juneau 80 Degrees!  Makes you wonder if the Global warning
thing is something we all need to get more serious about.