Re: Fwd: [IP] Bolus Function Profile

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the info; I did program my Dis and it seems to be working great. I
guess you're right; since the ramp-up occurs over the space of an hour it's
really no big deal (was thinking it might cause a low but hasn't) As for the
kick box classes they're alot of fun but I have to build up some strength in
order to get my legs up repeatedly ! I'm recovering from an MVA so just
getting to this point was alot of work but worth it.  So this week I've
started strength training with weights which should help. Can't beleive I'm
so motivated after the holidays but making the most of it  :-)

Happy New Year,
Cheryl K.