[IP] Mom's kidney problems

My Mom is also a type I diabetic and right now I am waiting for the
hospital to call say she has a bed. She has been having lots of
kidney function problems and they are talking about dialysis. They
are definetaly putting in the port.

What kinds of questions should I be asking the doctors? What kind
of tests and numbers should I be asking for? She is also blind, has
neuropathy in both legs to thighs and heart problems. Any advise
on what I should be clued in on would be helpful.
Gail D.
Gail J Donohue