Re: [IP] Re: Dex and LO

In a message dated 1/3/01 12:14:59 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< RE; different BGs with the DEX...I have to tell you that my son was given
 DEX at camp these past 2 years and we don't let him use them beyond playing
 with them once the one sample carosel of strips is gone. >>

Last time I saw my Dex, it was in my grandchildren's toy box. My cleaning
lady thought it was a toy spaceship. I figured that was a good use for it. lol

Jan and Elvis