Re: [IP] I still don't like pumping

In a message dated 1/3/2001 12:53:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
<< Well, I still close my eyes and look the other way when I push the
 button. That's why I wonder if I'll have the courage to insert a sil. And
 I've been on the pump for 8 1/2 months now!  >>

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've been on the pump for over a year, and at
least a half dozen times I've gotten ready to use the sil and haven't been
able to muster up the courage. I know I'll need to eventually because I need
to start using other areas besides my belly, I just can't psyche myself into
it. If only they would make an automatic inserter for it...