RE: [IP] Sherry's, Sherry's Everywhere!

-- I started calling myself "Sherry C." so as not to be confused with
another Sherry, and now I think there are at least three of us. Just to
clarify, I am the Sherry who is preggers, who lives in the massive city of
Bowling Green... Aren't you all glad I thought to help you
out with this! --

I certainly am. :)

I guess I will have to start using Sherry N. even though I think I joined
first. :)  I am the 24 year old who is married to a very understanding
hubbie.  I also have a father and mother-in-law who are type I and am slowly
turning them over to the pump side. :)  I just hope my mother-in-law doesn't
join this list.  If she saw the words 'Sherry' and 'pregnant' in the same
message she would go nuts! (positively of course)  :)

-- Sherry N.