Re: [IP] Krispy Kreme D-nuts

On 2 Jan 2001, at 11:47, email @ redacted wrote:

> Has anyone had any luck with how many carbs a glazed Krispy Kreme donut
> contains? The boxed ones, that comes from the grocery store say 23gms but
> that is way off. Plus they all weigh a different amt.

On Saturday night, we were dragged into Krispy Kreme by the
Forces That Be......

I had BG of 89 when we drove up.  I ate 2 raspberry filled glazed
(not powered).  I bolused 2 units.  3 hours later, BG was 266.  So I
bolused another 2 units.  That brought me back down to the low
100s a few hours later.

Since my carb ratio is about 20g/unit, that tells me that 2 raspberry
filleds are probably 80 gm and 1 would be 40 gm.