[IP] Sherry's, Sherry's Everywhere!

I started calling myself "Sherry C." so as not to be confused with another
Sherry, and now I think there are at least three of us. Just to clarify, I am
the Sherry who is preggers, who lives in the massive city of Bowling Green,
Kentucky, and who occasionally whines about either her job, or the world in
general. Oh, yeah... I also have stretch marks like a road map, my chest seems
to be growing like an out-of-control hot air balloon, and I am trying very
hard not to think about ten pound babies.
Now noone should get us confused!  Aren't you all glad I thought to help you
out with this!

Sherry C.
From, of course, the massive city of Bowling Green, KY