Re: [IP] Re: lancet change

> At 05:41 AM 1/3/2001 Andy Johnson wrote:
>  >Can someone explain to me what this "Lancet Change" means?
>  >
>  >I am confused!!!
> That's when you change the little lancet inside your finger poker
> gizmo for doing blood tests. Many people change their lancets when
> the old one starts getting dull.
> Sam

Why Sam, whatever do you mean??? confusing everyone like that.....
Tell them the truth. It's the changing of the guard at Camelot. Sir
Lancelot is in charge of the royal guard and all his little "Lancets"
take care of the place on 4 hour shifts. They gotta sleep sometime ya
know. Once every 6 months or so, one of the platoons gets a vacation
for a couple of weeks. -- Thus the notion of changing the Lancets
twice a year.

:-) -- happy new year!