Fwd: [IP] Bolus Function Profile

From: email @ redacted
Full-name: GHearn4616
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:55:09 EST
Subject: Re: [IP] Bolus Function Profile
To: email @ redacted

Cheryl, Sorry but I'm not sure if it matters on how fast the bolus ramps up
or down. I'm am pretty sure that on a MM Square wave the bolus is given
evenly over the period of time you program so if you can figure out a way to
get your Dis. to do that then you will have the same effect as a square wave.
I see that you Kick Box how do you like that I did it for a while and like it
a lot but got lazy and stopped, but it was fun.