[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #750

In a message dated 1/2/2001 3:08:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< What is so great about this thing???  I have been on it for a month and
 ready to give up. >>

Judy, Please be patient with your pump. It takes time to get all the kinks
worked out. Also you sound very frustrated. You must learn to relax and
things will fall into place, Im sure. Here are a few suggestions. I always
use my pockets for holding the pump. When using the bathroom, just be sure
that you pull down both the outer and underpants at the same time. You will
find that it works great. Also, if you attach a piece of velcro to your jammy
pocket, the pump will not fall out. If you don't sew, just use a needle and
thread. Believe me, it doesn't have to look good  New things are always a
challenge. Hang in there and you won't be sorry. Joan