Re: [IP] restaurant pop

Since my son is the one with diabetes and he is only 4, me or my husband
will always test the soda whenever ordering it in a restaurant.  I do
not trust the wait staff to get it right even if I question them.  I
have worked in restaurants for many years and this issue also arises
with caffinated / decaffinated coffee.  Most wait staff are rushing
around especially on weekends, so in "some" cases there is no concern
for accuracy.

Just my 02 cents.

Lisa
Mom to Andrew dxd 14 mos / 4 1/2 - 3rd week pumping