Re: [IP] ...don't like pumping/digest V4#750

I am very small too, the girdles which look like biker shorts have helped me
in this area.  The thight thingy didnt work for me either...I even tried the
calf thing on my thigh and it still fell.  with the girdle, your pump stays
in place on the inside of your thigh.  I am sorry to hear about the problems
with your company.  I have a MiniMed pump.   Ihave not heard anything about a
24 hour-acting  insulin.

Best wishes,
Dxd - March1979
Pumping since October 2000