[IP] Upgrade

Hi Duana:
My 507 was out of warrenty and I took IPers advice and just contacted
Minimed....They pretty much handled everything.   I had never had a problem
with the 507 and was leary about giving it up.  However, the buttons were
really hard to work so I played on that.  I am really happy with the 508
(nearly two weeks now).   MM said there was nothing in the pipeline in the
near future except they are working on the CGMS & FDA approval.  My trading
experience was painless and pleasant and I like my pearly white pump.  Go
for it!

Yeah, where is George?

Bonnie Richardson