[IP] remote

From: Erinn <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] remote on pumps - dauna

dauna -
don't worry about your husband getting ahold of your remote... there is a
certain way to do it, and you have to be really really really close to the
pump. i had a friend of mine at work take my truck to the post office, and
she came screaming into my office when she got back, telling me she has
pushed buttons on my pump remote, thinking it was the door unlock button
for my truck. i just laughed at her! :)
pumping with Vinnie over a year now.
off topic i tried to start my car with it with no luck spot