Re: [IP] Re: Upgrading from 507

Jan replied...

> Well, the 508 has a child lock-out feature. Couldn't that be converted to
> hugsband lock-out feature? LOL  (mine wants an attitude adjustment button)
> (~_^)

Our TV remote needs that feature added too. (the lockout)

At this point I would have to tell him how to bolus on the 507 but
he still knows how to do the shots. And Im not really worried about him
getting ahold and pushing buttons. That was a joke!! (The TV remote is
not so much a joke.)

Didnt I see something about a 511?   To wait or not to wait????

Pump Huggssss.......Dauna