[IP] Problems with pump company

>   I do not like working
>   with the  disetronic company. I found that they manipulate the
>   customer more than accommodate. I am referring to a specific
>   incident.

I think in general that you will find ALL the pump companies will
bend over backwards to help you. There is a general problem with
sales people that they will tell you what you want to hear if they
think they can get aways with it. Not all of them, but certainly some
of them. This creates a problem for the pump companies and even the
perception among them that the other is always up to dirty tricks.
This is all very unfortunate as I truely believe that the management
of ALL these companies does not support this approach and is there to
give the best possible service to their customers and prospective

When in doubt, go directly to the mfgr, not the rep. Talk to a
supervisor if necessary -- you will get satisfaction I assure you --
which ever company it is.