[IP] Re: still don't like pumping

email @ redacted writes:

> But this is the worst:  I hate changing sites.  Each time Something goes
> wrong and then I am upset for most of the day til I know the new site is
> working.

It took me a little over 2 months to finally get changing the sites right.  I
hated them and wondered if i was going to make it with pumping.  Finally got
some good advice from someone at disetronic as to how to hold the tender when
I was putting it in.  That made a huge difference.
My blood sugar readings can still be all over the place, not a big change as
far as that is concerned.  I just feel more in control and more in charge of
my diabetes.  I can eat when i want to or not eat or as much or as little as
i want to.  That was harder to do on MDI.
Even though it hasn't made diabetes perfect I still think that this pump
thing is much better than mdi ever was.
Don't give up yet, some of us take more time than others.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000