Re: [IP] I still don't like pumping

Don't give up! I have been type 1 for a few weeks shy of 47 years. It is a
I have been on the pump since October 18, 2000. Yes, it is cumbersome I clip
it to my waistbands and belt loops and pockets. The worst thing about it is
it makes me so aware that I'm diabetic and different. The old shots weren't
so bad. I had been taking them for eons. Butb&
Your test results will get better if you are doing everything you are
supposed to do, and if your basals are right.
Yes it is a challenge, but if everything goes ok, you will avoid fatal
That makes it worth it.
Hang in there.
Susan M.
email @ redacted