[IP] re: i still don't like pumping

Sue... i am SO grateful i switched from a soft set to a sil... it's been a
year now since the switch, and 13 months pumping.  soft sets just hurt me
(i know they work for some) and sils... they don't. and let me tell you,
those needles ARE NOT THAT BIG. and we all did shots for years, didn't we?
the sils go in at an angle too, so they don't go in as deep anyway. i
wouldn't trade my pump, or my sils, for a million dollars (and yes, i'm
pumping with Vinnie, over a year now

" So.... does it hurt to insert a sil?
email @ redacted"