Re: [IP] I still don't like pumping

Hi Judy,

It takes awhile to get into the groove, like any other new thing you try (I
just started taking kickbox classes and look like an uncoordinated fool) but
once you get used to it, it's so much easier !  I think we all struggle with
bg control and that's what's so great about this forum - that we can get info
and support.

As for how to coordinate your new accessory with your outfits, the best thing
I did was get size zero baby socks along and some safety pins.  Now I pin it
everywhere !  Incredibly enough there are several different ways to pin it in
a bra.  On the side under your arm, in the front under a side strap, and in
the front [between/under] which works especially well for activities like
fitness classes, gardening and swimming.  Also, I get relaxed fit jeans and
pin it inside the waistband so it looks as though it's actually in your front
pocket.  Same theory for sweatpants and PJs to keep it from getting away from
me.  Like Sherry, when I sleep it just ends up anywhere, although in the
beginning putting it under my pillow helped keep track of it.

And, I switched to sofsets too and it made a huge difference.   Also,
sometimes I put a tiny dot of vaseline where I'm going to insert the set; it
may be just psychological but for some reason it seems to help.  Just not too
much or nothing will stick !  I still have to get psyched up to change the
set though and it really can be a mental thing; I picture it going in
properly prior to actually doing it and this meditation seems to help.

I would stick with it awhile and keep posting questions  :-)

Cheryl K
pumping 5 years

<< Subj:     [IP] I still don't like pumping