Re: [IP] They ARE out to get you, Greg

Hi Nick,

A recent posting from email @ redacted provided a copy of an article
from "Diabetes in Control" entitled "Diabetes the Perfect Disease". See
if you can find the posting. Quoting the from the first line of the
article
" Diabetes has no cure, and it consumes 1 out of every 7 health care
dollars and adds up to over 100
billion dollars a year".

I think if you add up what you and your insurance pays for
insulin,syringes or pump supplies, test strips, lancets it more than a
couple of hundred dollars a year. Then if you add in your doctors
visits, HbA1cs its not chump change.

If they are "out to get me" I'm counting on you to stop them.

 Let me know what you think after reading Diabetes the Perfect Disease.

Thanks for the challenge,

Greg