Re: [IP] Lancet Change Reminder

At 09:46 AM 1/2/2001 Bonnie Richardson wrote:
 >I have been waiting on Sam or someone to remind us to make the semi annual
 >change of the lancet in our bg testers.   January and July were the regular
 >change dates as I remember.  Or do I remember incorrectly?!?!    That I can
 >remember anything is wonderful!

It's George who normally makes the semi-annual lancet change announcement.
However, he usually does it when the clocks change twice a year. However,
there is no rule that says that you can't set your own annual, biennial or
triennial lancet changes. While some choose solar eclipses, sun spots or
comets to signal a lancet change, many of us change dutifully lancets every
time we elect a new President, whether we need it or not.