Re: [IP] pump problems

It has been a while but not that long I've only been pumping for 3 months,
but I have had highs that I could not explain and I was using Sil's. I know
that the canula is very small but I think that there should be outlets around
the sides close to the end as well as the end of the canula that way there is
more than one way for the insulin to get out if the end is block. Just a