Re: [IP] Lancet Change Reminder

> Happy New Year all!
> Got my upgrade to the 508, at no cost to me, and everything is great!
> the remote feature, but I doubt it I will continue to use it.  Can't keep
> with the little remote, just like the tv remote at home.  The transition
> pleasant with no surprises.

Happy New Year to you and Everyone else,
Time for me to start looking into seeing what will be my upgrade from my
MM 507.  Is there any in the making that I should wait for? I'm not having
problems with my 507 and the only problem I have had is a shock alarm but
only once.   The remote feature scares me because if my husband would get
of it I might find myself in trouble if he would play with it the same way
he does the
TV remote. (he would be looking to see how high the channels go.....yikes)
So should I wait and hold on to the 507 or go ahead and upgrade?
Thanks in advance.
Pump Huggsss......Dauna

PS.  Wasnt George supposed to remind us about our lancets?  Where is he