RE: [IP] donating blood

>>Hey, Barbara, tell us how you *REALLY* feel!  8-)
Actually, you used milder words than came to me when I first
read it.<<

Ha ha, James! How I really feel about this isn't printable.
Actually, I was hoping you would see this one, not that you
would have any suggestions on how to contact the ARC or
Blood Banks. (Maybe you do. Any resources at the CDC?)  I am
a local blood bank member. I will contact them.

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE