[IP] Moira's question re:insertions

Since we had been using Inject-Ease for Nora's shots, the soft-serter seemed
like second nature when we tried it at Nora's pump evaluation appt. in
September.  We both tried it.  Then, when I heard so many good things about
sils/comforts/tenders, I got one from a friend, watched the video clip at
Insulin-pumpers website and tried it on myself.  We do all of Nora's set
insertions at this point (comforts), and having the first hand experience on
myself helped a lot!

Sally, mom to Nora 6, pumping 11/00, Grace, 10 and Claire 12