RE: [IP] I still don't like pumping

>So.... does it hurt it insert a sil?

I have never had one hurt.  But then again I never had a Softset that didn't
and I know many have no problems with the softset.  I will agree that it was
intimidating to see the introducer needle that it has, but I got over it. :)

I have never used numbing cream, ice, etc. and have had no problems.  I know
many how do use those items for any set that they use.  It may help to ice
the spot before inserting when you try, to help with the psychological part
of inserting.  Just remember that the directions say 30-45 degree angle, but
that may not be right for you.  I am not thin, but I need to put them in at
about a 15 degree angle.  So keep in mind if it is uncomfortable, there are
some adjustments you can make.  The Softsets don't allow that since they
need to go in at a 90 degree angle.

-- Sherry