RE: [IP] I still don't like pumping

Sherry, you said you switched from sofsets to sils and I know others have
said the same thing and got better BS's from using them. I did have
MiniMed send me some samples but have not gotten up the courage to try
inserting one. I do like the soft serter and the micros altho yesterday I
had to change at my son's due to hi BS ;and the the new one kept hurting
and BS was still high after boluses so I ended up changing again at
min-nite. So.... does it hurt it insert a sil?