[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #749

In a message dated 1/2/2001 11:25:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Silly question again, but I've gotten such GREAT answers from you guys! How
 well did you know how to do an infusion set when your child started pumping?

Hi Moira, You are obsessing about this pump thing.The educator will carefully
explain everything to you and your husband and daughter. She will show all of
you exactly how to do it. When it was time to change my set I was very
nervous on my own but my husband, who was here for the training, knew exactly
how it went and Ive been pumping since August 2000 and had almost no
problems. Its like anything new, it takes a little time to get comfortable
with something new. And I use the Silhouette and love it. Your daughter will
too. Good luck and please, relax! LOL Joan