Re: [IP] HELP

Very intersting.  I got my pump in May too.  counting
carbs and all that is simply a part of pumping.
Obssesive behaviours??  I use a multi-coloured
spreadsheet to track EVERYTHING.  The hypo events are
a problem He is using way too much insulin and not
counting his carbs properly.  I have at most one hypo
per week and my HbA1c is 5.6.  Is he using Humalog or
regular.  If he is using R, ask his endo to switch him
to humalog.

Too thin??  what is too thin?  5' 8" at 110# is too
thin.  Is he healthy?  that is a more important
question.

Good luck

Chris.