[IP] Lancet Change Reminder

Happy New Year all!
Got my upgrade to the 508, at no cost to me, and everything is great!  Love
the remote feature, but I doubt it I will continue to use it.  Can't keep up
with the little remote, just like the tv remote at home.  The transition was
pleasant with no surprises.

I have been waiting on Sam or someone to remind us to make the semi annual
change of the lancet in our bg testers.   January and July were the regular
change dates as I remember.  Or do I remember incorrectly?!?!    That I can
remember anything is wonderful!

So, y'all old timers, Lancet Change Time!

in Alabama loving our beautiful several inches of snow (which will be gone
by 3:00 PM for the most part).  So sorry about you Yankees!  You really got
hit hard, didn't you? Hope everyone is ok!