Re: [IP] LOST OR FOUND

> Pumpers & Friends,
>     It looks as IP has been LOST into the black hole of the web. I
>     finaly get back online and now this..... I worked on a old 386
>     IBM lunchbox with 16megs and running Win95 just so I could get
>     back online to chat again.  I hope IP will be found again soon;
>        REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

IP is here -- barely. Some of the bailing wire that holds everything
together broke so I fixed it with some duct tape -- it holds the
world together.

Just kidding -- one of the servers that supplies the NAMES
for everything hiccupped and has been rebooted. The equipement is all
old and occasionally burps.

Michael