Re: [IP] pump problems

When I didn't know if my pump was working or not, I took a small
shot from a regular ol' syringe to eliminate the insulin question from
that equation.  THen I called Minimed, and he talked me through a
big ol' long series of tests on my pump.  Then I called my endo and
talked to her for about 15 minutes.  She said I needed to up my
basals.  (My bgs weren't as high as yours).

If you go through similar steps, then you can eliminate the pump
and the insulin from the equation.

Might wanna check and see if you have a fever too.