[IP] Re: I'm baaack

<<The thing is, I'm not exactly sure what the baby is supposed to feel
like. Sometimes I think maybe I felt something, but then I think it was just
indigestion.   Maybe little Sean is just not much of a kicker.   >>

Hi Sherry,
Welcome back, and I'm glad to hear that everything is all right.
I haven't posted in quite a while.
I can't remember how far along I was when I felt my kiddos move, but I'll
NEVER forget the feeling =o).
The best way I could describe it is feeling "butterfly kisses" on the inside
of my belly.  At first, I thought it was something I had eaten, but soon
realized that it was my baby, because it was persistent and in the same spot.
. . .YMMV.
Best of Luck,
Sally =o) -- From the massive city of Ft. Campbell, KY
IDDM for 36 of my 37.5 years
Assimilated : 7 December 1999