No Subject

From: "sue depinto" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Yellow Spot As Hypo Symptom
Tommy mentioned lite flashes When having hypo. I don't have a yellow
spot, but do have the lite flashes, like fireworks, especially when I
wake up in the morning with a low. Also my eyes feel like they are going
to pop out of my head or something, both when I am low and high. I think
that is from fluctuating blood sugars. Does anyone else have
this? Sue(dalgal)
spot says Im not yellow but read my post about this
A Bender, M. D.