Re: [IP] Silly question #665

My son just turned 9 and has been on the pump a year, sort of...  Anyway, we
had a trainer RN come out and basically she just stood there and told me to
'do it' and got no training what-so-ever.  We started out using the Tenders
(Dis - same as Sils) but now have switched to the MM sof-sets with their
serter.  These are much easier to insert and we get much better results from
using them, as well as more site options due to the angle of entry.  It all
depends on who the trainer is and what their training technique is on how
well one is 'trained' on doing the sites.  Learning the pump was all done
with the use of the video we received.  That was the easy part.  Doing the
sites is a different story.

  All I can say is that if you can find someone that is willing to come out
and show you set-by-step then do it!!!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua