[IP] Silly question #665

Hello all,

Silly question again, but I've gotten such GREAT answers from you guys! How
well did you know how to do an infusion set when your child started pumping?
I feel pretty clueless. Should I call the nurse educator and ask for a
session just on that? Or will I learn as I go along? Lauren is nine and
thinks she wants to do it herself from start -- par for the course for
her -- but I told her her dad and I would have to do it sometimes too. BTW
she will be using the -- excuse the spelling -- Sillouhette.

Mom of Lauren the soon to be pumper