Re: [IP] Re: Cure

Dear G,

I just finished watching a TV program on New Jersey Public Television.
Apparently NJ is probably the #1 state for drug research. In NJ alone
drug companies
pay 6 Billion dollars($6,000,000,000.) every year
in salaries. A Wall Sreet analyst working for the investment banking
firm, J.P. Morgan, said that the drug industry has a 25% profit margin,
the highest of any industry.
Does anyone wonder why... I wonder why I think they'd be crazy to find a
cure for cancer or diabetes or Aids.

Somebody challenge me,