<< Subj:     [IP] pump problems
 Date:  1/1/01 6:23:58 PM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  email @ redacted (Melvin Abbott)
 Sender:    email @ redacted
 To:    email @ redacted (email @ redacted),
email @ redacted
 I have been having 300 and 400 blood sugars all week .... High from
 supper on i have tried using a higher basal rate, that doesn't seems to
 work.  I have change bottles of insulin,Change sites, I don't know
 what's going on .  i have gastropris i don't know if it could be that or
 something else.  I'm getting very upset.  I was 404 an hour ago.now i'm
 down to 325 I took 10 units 5u by shot 5 by pump 10 units would have use
 to been way to much to take but now it doesn't seem to faze me.  I have
 gone from 20 units a day to 40 +. I have tried everything I can think of
 any advice would be appreciated. Pumping two years. >>