[IP] pump problems

I have been having 300 and 400 blood sugars all week .... High from
supper on i have tried using a higher basal rate, that doesn't seems to
work.  I have change bottles of insulin,Change sites, I don't know
what's going on .  i have gastropris i don't know if it could be that or
something else.  I'm getting very upset.  I was 404 an hour ago.now i'm
down to 325 I took 10 units 5u by shot 5 by pump 10 units would have use
to been way to much to take but now it doesn't seem to faze me.  I have
gone from 20 units a day to 40 +. I have tried everything I can think of
any advice would be appreciated. Pumping two years.