Re: [IP] Dogs in DKA

A friend of mine has a can that has been on 2 shots a day of NPH for a year
and a half now and is doing wonderful. The cat lets him, his wife or his son
give it the shots with out any problem but, when I have done it (when they
are away) the cat gives me one hell of a hard time. I try and explain that I
understand fully how he feels and that I did the same for many years but he
does not care. Maybe he's upset that they don't make pumps for cats!

Peter

on 1/1/01 2:50 PM, Jennifer Sutherland at email @ redacted wrote:

> On the same token, there are many dogs and cats who are living successfully on
> insulin or meds to feal with Diabetes.
>
> Jenny Sutherland
> http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html
> I did out her down rather than cope with yet another one of us in
> the family! ;-/

Peter
Type I - 1972
MM508 - 5/2000