[IP] I'm baaack

I hope this comes through okay because I am using Internet Explorer to check
my work email. The screen looks very strange. Not at all what I am used to.
Anyway, I'm back after my two week silence.
The good news is that the bleeding problem I was having seems to have
corrected itself in the last week or so.  Not a spot in sight!  And I hit my
19 week mark today. Mostly I'm just trying to think positive thoughts. I go
back to the doctor Friday for another ultrasound, but I feel pretty certain
that things are okay. For you Moms out there--should I be feeling any movement
yet?  The thing is, I'm not exactly sure what the baby is supposed to feel
like. Sometimes I think maybe I felt something, but then I think it was just
indigestion.  Maybe little Sean is just not much of a kicker.
I got some clothes for Christmas, which is good, because I am expanding
rapidly.  I've gained about ten pounds so far, and I am trying to not eat
fattening foods.  I don't want to get much bigger if I can help it. I already
feel like it's hard to get up when I sit down. haha
Also, anyone have any stretch mark advice? I'm using a little cocoa butter
moisturizer, but I don't see that it's helping.  With my pale skin, I look
like a walking road map already. I hate to think of the damage by the time
this is over with.
Also, does there come a time when your stomach gets too tight to use sets
there?  I haven't tried any other locations than my tummy a few inches above
the navel, and I don't really want to.
Well, I am full of questions as usual!
But I'm back at work after the holiday break, and checking my email now, so
bring it on!!

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Wishing her abdomen wasn't a road map