<< Subj:     [IP] Dex and LO
 Date:  1/1/01 5:07:14 AM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  email @ redacted (Lori A. Willey)
 Sender:    email @ redacted
 To:    email @ redacted
 For those of you using a DEX, how low is a LO reading on it?  I know its
 less than 19, because I checked again after it said LO and it read 19.  Yuk,
 not fun because in that frame of mind, I ate the whole thing!  (fridge
 contents ) then went higher later.
 Thanks for info.
 Lori A. Willey
 First Express Inc.