Re: [IP] Donating Blood

Hi -

FYI, I'm pumping in New Hampshire and they don't allow type I's to donate
blood here either. Or in Massachusetts for that matter.  I did ask my doctors
at Mass General Hospital in Boston years ago...trying to remember the reason
they gave me.  I can't remember exactly but I think it may have to do with
diabetics having a compromised immune system and/or kidney damage and
therefore possibly more impurities in the blood.