Re: : [IP] humalog stinging

In a message dated 1/1/01 11:58:18 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> I use very small amounts of insulin for basals and I dilute it, so when I
> have to give a larger bolus of 2 or more units for a large meal, it does
> seem
> to sting for me too. I don't know if it is the insulin or just the larger
> amount causing the area around the insurtion site to sting?
> Greta
Wow Greta,
I had no idea 2 could be a large amt to someone.
Now when I take 10 or 12 or 15 at a time, that seems like a lot.
It still doesn't sting though.
Always learning new things about this stuff from the IP.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000