Re: [IP] Re: insulinaholics

In a message dated 1/1/01 2:57:34 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >> We're insulin abusers.  We cover every carbohydrate gram with an
 inappropriate bolus of insulin. Perhaps we need need to start Insulinaholics
 Anonymous. >>
 I think the word here should be *appropriate* amount of insulin. That is to
 keep the BG at a more normal level. An inappropriate amount would be too much
 or too little. YMMV (~_^) >>

I read this as a tongue-in-cheek comment, since the original writer was put
into the same category as an IV drug user when attempting to donate blood. As
in "how DARE we inject insulin!"

Jan and Elvis