Re: [IP] neuropathy question

I got whiplash 3 yrs ago from a car accident, ever since i get tingling in
hands and down rt arm -doc says it is nerve damage from car wreck. it can
happen anytime no matter which way my head is tilted --got chiropractic
treatment for over a yr with no change am now looking at physical therapy and
increasing mscle mass to support spine .. I too am 29 and have had dm1 for 20
yrs been pumping since Aug 99.
Were you ever in an auto accident, or had some spinal trauma ? Could be
something to consider.